HELP!! Photos & Camera won't load

24mabs

Oct 11, 2011
I have a jailbroken iPhone 3GS and I've downloaded themes and tweaks for it. Then one day y photos and camera won't open. It says updating library and then rebuilding, then it just crashes. Please can someone help :(

Thanks

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Moved to iPhone Jailbreak.

The hard reset (described above) might fix it. Be sure to ignore the slide to power off. If the app continues to crash after the hard reset, disable your jailbroken camera and photo apps from Cydia one at a time until you find the culprit.

24mabs

Oct 11, 2011
Thank youuuu! Lets hope it does. I have so many apps through cydia, that it would take me a lifetime lol but thanks again. I will do this right away :)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
No, not every Cydia app. Just the camera and photo apps you installed through Cydia. Things like PhotoAlbums+, Snappy and SnapTap. You can't have more than four or five of those, right?

24mabs

Oct 11, 2011
Ohhh lol ooops! Well It didn't work. I held both buttons until the boot logo came out and nothing. I don't have a camera app through (at least I don think so) is just the regular iPhone camera and photos. It stopped working after I downloaded things from
Cydia but idk which one might be the problem. My friend said that ima have to reboot the entire phone n unlock and jailbreak again. I really don wanna do that :/ let me check to see if I have any camera app

24mabs

Oct 11, 2011
Yeah I don't have any camera or photo apps through Cydia. :'( and I know the pictures are there because I use Instagram and I can see my pics but I can't use them any other way or take new pics