I need help making a decision. I have the v1 iPhone and my warranty is ending this June. Does anyone think I should just get Apple care for the v1 instead of getting the 3g? I am debating on whether or not to get it?! ANY? also. It's legit to sell it on Ebay or somewhere, is that correct? Will I need it in getting the 3g?