Help please, jailbreak iPhone 3G with T-Mobile SIM and adapter

volanta

Oct 31, 2008
Hi there
here is my situation, I'm a newbie on this. I got an iPhone 3g with 2.0.2 firmware and is already ulocked with a i-Smartphone unlock sim adapter runing my T-mob sim, everything is fine. the only thing is when I try to go Apple store in iTunes 8 it give a message saying that there is a problem with my phone or something like that. And doesn't recognize the phone to do sinc process. I did created a accaunt with Apple iTunes and Apple store but againg I have T-mob sim.

The second situation is that I want to jailbreak the I phone 3g using Quickpwn but not sure If it is ok to do it with the sim card adapter and the T-mob sim inside the phone as you guys know is unlocked with them on the phone.

How can I have access to Apple store without too much problem having my iPhone connected to the pc.

any ideas that can help me with this

Tthank you in advance

J

Jack&Jill

same problem here, another sim helped...

Hi Volanta, I've had the same problem. The problem is that some unlock sim cards don't work as they should. Same thing with one you bought. I was not satisfied couse things didn't work well for iTunes for me neither. Then I decided to find a better sim unlock and I did. I bought this one http://www.iphone-sim-unlock.com and don't forget to read their faq. :) I am quite happy with this sim unlock!

rl360

Aug 9, 2008
i also bought those sim adapters too for T-mobile on my 3g iPhone. take out your sim card and try connecting to itune. it should work, mine did by doing that. good luck.
i also kinda need help on the quickpwn process too. is quickpwn only for mac or does pc work for it as well?

volanta

Oct 31, 2008
Hi Volanta, I've had the same problem. The problem is that some unlock sim cards don't work as they should. Same thing with one you bought. I was not satisfied couse things didn't work well for iTunes for me neither. Then I decided to find a better sim unlock and I did. I bought this one http://www.iphone-sim-unlock.com and don't forget to read their faq. :) I am quite happy with this sim unlock!

Thank you for the response, I will have to try that sim adapter, I hope it support the new 2.1 firmware.

volanta

Oct 31, 2008
i also bought those sim adapters too for T-mobile on my 3g iPhone. take out your sim card and try connecting to itune. it should work, mine did by doing that. good luck.
i also kinda need help on the quickpwn process too. is quickpwn only for mac or does pc work for it as well?
Si there is a quickpwn for pc as he. I've been searching about it, aparently it work if the instucction are follow.

volanta

Oct 31, 2008
hey guys what about Jailbreake should I do it with the sim adapter inside the iPhone or with sim out of the phone?