HELP PLEASE weather & stock arn't working

Nov 24, 2007
HI, i i'm jailbroken & on 1.1.3.. i installed "weather icon fix" works on 1.1.3 too... from the "tweaks" in installer.. my weather stopped working... wouldn't stop refreshing.. so i uninstalled "weather icon fix" hoping that would fix the problem... still samething... but then i got thinking retardedly...i backed up all my applications 2 days ago on my laptop... so instead on just renaming .app folder i deleted it and copyed over the backup from 2 days ago... now i get nothing at all it opens then crashs after 10 secs.. i don't see the little "i" anymore ether... my stocks won't work ether.. same problem, won't stop refreshing... any ideas on how to fix the weather? you guys have any problems or is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

partizan

Bronze
Feb 25, 2008
Milton, Ontario
Same Problem on 1.1.4

I'm having the same issue with weather and stocks this morning. I'm on 1.1.4. Last night they both worked fine.

Nov 24, 2007
THANK YOU... i got it working to were it wouldn't stop refreshing again.. whats the odds on that, it doesn't work when i go to install a fix..

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
usually it's a yahoo thing, since they are connected to yahoo. I have the same problem every so often, it's always both weather and stocks, nothing else. Server issues or something like that.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I was having the same problem Friday morning. They both work now.

- John