HELP please!...what does this mean?

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
my iPhone is having problems!..it freezes ALL the time now and the battery is dieing VERY fast (probably only 2-3hrs of battery life)..i also keep gettn this message when my iPhone is almost dead....i updated the 2.2.1 firmware the other day cause i thought that was the problem but its not...i actually got my iPhone re-jailbroken....nothing works!...please help....

Attachments

Rkilbane20

Bronze
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Try restoring the phone without jailbraking it. Also does the 2.2.1 effect jailbroken iPhones?

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
^no i don't think 2.2.1 has any effect...i actually had a buddy jailbreak it again...how do i restore it without jailbreaking it?

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
i need to know what is wrong with my phone..not about EGO!...LOL HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP SOMEONE!....

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
:mad:yes i don't have a mac...but did u see the pic i uploaded....thats one of the problems...the battery dies within like 2hrs and when the battery life gets to about 1/4 life left thats when all the problems happen...it freezes, dies, and that message on the photo i uploaded keeps poppin up about springboard crashing.....:mad:

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
^no i don't think 2.2.1 has any effect...i actually had a buddy jailbreak it again...how do i restore it without jailbreaking it?
Plug phone into computer.
Open iTunes.
Click 'Restore' on iPhone page under Devices.

WIN

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
idk..something called quickpwn22, bl39, bl46...remember my buddy that knows about iPhone sh1t did it for me...but i don't think he knows how to fix this problem cause its still happens...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If you have already tried rebooting it (holding the home and power buttons and igoring the slide to shut down), without resolving the issues, you'll need to restore it. Don't worry, it's easy to do and you need to get used to it anyway as JB phones need to be restored each time you want to update the firmware. Plug it in to your computer and restore as a new phone (DO NOT restore from backup) in iTunes. After that, jailbreak it again.

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
^thats what my buddy did...he wiped the iPhone clean and then rebooted it and re-jailbroke it....but it still comes up wit the photo i uploaded...these are the programs he used quickpwn22, bl39, bl46 (idk what they are though, not a cpu guy lol)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Did he restore it as a new device? That's important. Restoring it from back can bring the errors right back.

esquisite

Feb 24, 2009
UK
^ What he said, restore it as original and then re-jailbreak it, google quickpwn and you'll find out what to do, and there is a tutorial and how too in this forum!

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
he did that!...he used quickpwn22, bl39, bl46..but i guess im sh1t outta luck...it looks like i will have to stick with the "sad iPhone" by geoff sterns.......LOL

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
:mad:yes i don't have a mac...but did u see the pic i uploaded....thats one of the problems...the battery dies within like 2hrs and when the battery life gets to about 1/4 life left thats when all the problems happen...it freezes, dies, and that message on the photo i uploaded keeps poppin up about springboard crashing.....:mad:

i can see that no one has gone through this....... did you read what the bubble that pops up said.. bu the look of it you didn't.... all that mean is that either the iPhone files there is a problem with them..... or one of the applications you installed has a problem with it all you have todo is press the middle button that is reset i think im not sure and that should do it..... if the problem keeps going on repeatedly then you will have to restore through iTunes

if you need help just message me and ill wallk you through..