Help... Please...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TRooF

Sep 29, 2007
Aiight This May Be A Dumb Question... Not Sure... Heres The Delimma... Im New To Apple Products... So I Juss Formatted My Computer Because Of Spyware, Viruses, And To Free Up Space... Etc... And Now My Whole iTunes Library Is Gone... But On My iPhone I Have All The Songs I Want Along With Album Covers And All That From The Previous Library... Now I Juss Got A New Album I Want To Put On There But The Only Way I Know How To Do It Is To Sync It Which Will Erase Everything! Any Way Around This? Where I Can Juss Add The New Album And Songs To The Collection On My Phone Already?

Like I Said May Be A Dumb Question... I Figured There Should Be A Way Cause I Know Ipods Can Do It...

Please Help!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i don't think there is a way to sync without erasing all of your current music..

the iPhone and the iPods are not similar in the fact that you can delete single items from your iPod where you can't on your iPhone.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I'm no expert but I thought that I had read somewhere that purchased music from iTunes could be "re-downloaded". You might want to do a search of this forum and perhaps you will find out how.

Good luck!