my iPhone don't want to open
it's 1.1.4
what i have to do to wake it up again :mad:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Can you give us more information? Jailbroken? Unlocked? Any recent changes/updates? Was it functioning normally the last time you used it?

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
Can you give us more information? Jailbroken? Unlocked? Any recent changes/updates? Was it functioning normally the last time you used it?
the last time i used it from about 1 hr .
i was trying to install a program then i found that the program dosen't want to be installed then came to my mind to close the phone then open it again, after i closed it till now don't want to open
now it's appear in the phone the screen of the Apple

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
still need more information, wht is the program you tried to install? do you have a spinnng wheel (of death) trying to boot up your phone?were here to help but we need to know more info, we will be able to fix it so don't panic.

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
still need more information, wht is the program you tried to install? do you have a spinnng wheel (of death) trying to boot up your phone?were here to help but we need to know more info, we will be able to fix it so don't panic.
firstly i appreciate that your trying to help
i tried to install ( summerboard ) then i found it can't be installed
ohh i forgot something after that i tried to ( jailbreak ) the phone by
using ( ZiPhone )
and after that i tried to restart the phone and till now don't want to start

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
is there a spinning wheel in the middle of the scrren? is it stuck on the Apple logo?

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
the Apple logo only
Ok we can now try a few things, firstly and simply. hold down your off button (on top) number 2 and your home button (number1) at the same time, what happens?

Last edited by a moderator:

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
nothing happened the same screen ( Apple logo )

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
Hold it down for a few seconds, something might happen

ok what happeneds if you plug you iPhone into the pc or into the wall charger?

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
look i tried this several times
1st: hold the 2 buttoms in the same time then the same screen appears
2nd: make the same but this time i connected it with the pc
the same screen appears
1st and 2nd were long press
3rd: i tried to make 1 and 2 but with short press ( just click )
and still the same screen :oops:

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
ok now open iTunes, is your iPhone recognized in iTunes?

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
look i did something , i pressed the 2 buttons at the same time and the phone was connected to the pc and i found something in the screen , that the phone is now trying to unlock and after 2 min's of unlocking it made restart then after all that nothing happened the same screen again :(

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
well if you have ibriker open that and enter recovery mode, if not install it and try that. or even you may have to do a full restore through iTunes. just click restore. it will take you back to factory settings but youll have to jailbreak again

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
i have Zipohone and it says
( Searching for iPhone... Make sure the iPhone is connected to the computer and detected by iTunes. )

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
so ziPhone isn't recgonising your phone, can you not enter it into recovery mode through that? whilst plugged into the computer press and hold off and home, release the home button after a couple of seconds, hopefully your pc should beep and recgonise your phone. if ntot im stuck

cikymiky

Jan 29, 2008
thanks man for your help really thanks

but there's nothing happened , but i'll try again with the phone thanks for your time

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I would post this question in the iPhone modifications forum. those guys seem to be the real experts on jailbroken phones.

Not that cikymiky is not an expert, but there might be more hackers on the modifications forum.