HELP! Pls help me! PLEASE!

t4ka5h1

Jul 7, 2008
I just bought my iPhone 3 days ago.. been figuring out of the wifi and edge stuff.. now the problem is. WIFI and EDGE problem solve.. i started to play with the installer.. install software into it.. and after i install laugagues.. My iPhone hang. I do a reset on thought it will be ok. But now my whole iPhone stucked in the white Apple logo screen.

I have been doing over 20times of reset.. but it still stuck in the white Apple logo white screen. I even tried to sync to my I-Tune, but the I-Tune stated this, "There Is no SIM card installed in the iPhone you are attempting to activate."

I thought i never place my sim card properly, so i remove my sim card out and place it in again for many times, but still the same problem.

Any Pros here can help the noob here.. Tons of thanks.. Please help me.. :(

May 24, 2008
I just bought my iPhone 3 days ago.. been figuring out of the wifi and edge stuff.. now the problem is. WIFI and EDGE problem solve.. i started to play with the installer.. install software into it.. and after i install laugagues.. My iPhone hang. I do a reset on thought it will be ok. But now my whole iPhone stucked in the white Apple logo screen.

I have been doing over 20times of reset.. but it still stuck in the white Apple logo white screen. I even tried to sync to my I-Tune, but the I-Tune stated this, "There Is no SIM card installed in the iPhone you are attempting to activate."

I thought i never place my sim card properly, so i remove my sim card out and place it in again for many times, but still the same problem.

Any Pros here can help the noob here.. Tons of thanks.. Please help me.. :(
restore, then use ziPhone 3.0 to unlock. go to this site ziPhone.org

t4ka5h1

Jul 7, 2008
it's already fix.. thanks for de suggestion and solution.. :)

Anyway any nice app to intro for FW 1.1.4?