help problems with installer

wbrod

Oct 25, 2007
my installer is crashing, after it download an application trying to install it but it crashed me back to the spring board. Any suggestion?
thanks in advance

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
my installer is crashing, after it download an application trying to install it but it crashed me back to the spring board. Any suggestion?
thanks in advance
At what point does it crash, right as it finishes installing, during the actual installation or afterward when you exit the installer software itself? If it is crashing during the actual installation process then you may have a problem with your phone not being correctly jailbroken and it is trying to install to a directory that it does not have permission to write to. In that case you would probably need to restore and re-jailbreak it. If it crashes afterward when your exiting the installer application itself then it might not actually be crashing. When you install software (most) and exit the installer it will automatically reboot your phone so the new program is visible.

wbrod

Oct 25, 2007
ok, iam going to restore, but my iPhone is activated with att and original version 1.1.1 should i just restore and jailbreak and stay at 1.1.1 or if it safe to upgrade to 1.1.2 already. Any different between 1.1.1 and 1.1.2? I always thouhgt that it was safer to stay at 1.1.1 but i don't know. Any suggestions?
thanks un advance...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
ok, iam going to restore, but my iPhone is activated with att and original version 1.1.1 should i just restore and jailbreak and stay at 1.1.1 or if it safe to upgrade to 1.1.2 already. Any different between 1.1.1 and 1.1.2? I always thouhgt that it was safer to stay at 1.1.1 but i don't know. Any suggestions?
thanks un advance...
Usually everyone is going from 1.1.2 downgrading to 1.1.1, so you should stay there.