Help! Refurbished iPhone going bad

TheQSuxs

Jun 6, 2007
My refurbished iPhone is taking a dump and I was curious what kind of warranty is on the refurbished phone? I have had this replacement for about 5 months and I started getting some error message about airplane mode. The phone shuts its self off and I have to keep turning it off and on. I sent the phone to Iresq and they wanted 280 to fix it. They said something about the main board going bad.

I sent the phone to iRESQ because the genius told me I got the phone wet and iresq could fix it. Iresq told me it didn't get wet its the main board in the phone going bad. Anybody know how long the warranty is on the refurbished one is? This will be my 3rd if they replace it

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I think all phones come with a year warranty. Not sure but I don't see why they wouldn't.

TheQSuxs

Jun 6, 2007
They gave me a replacement with minimal haggling, They wanted to charge me 200 but I threw in there face how much Apple crap I have bought and the 1800 macbook air purchase I had. The geniuses acted like used car salespeople let me go speak to my manager.