Help selling Treo!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hiwind

Jul 1, 2007
I have a Treo 700w and Razor v3c from verizon wireless that are still active - and of course my iPhone! verizon wants $300 to cancel my 2 lines "rediclous"! anyone know someone who needs a treo 700w like new no scratches, w/ leather case. These cell phone bills are driving me nuts lol

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I have a Treo 700w and Razor v3c from verizon wireless that are still active - and of course my iPhone! verizon wants $300 to cancel my 2 lines "rediclous"! anyone know someone who needs a treo 700w like new no scratches, w/ leather case. These cell phone bills are driving me nuts lol
Try the marketplace over at Everything Treo. Also, Craigs List is a great place to sell stuff.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I unloaded my Treo 755p and Sprint Motorola Q on ebay and got a pretty decent price for them. I easily took care of the $200 termination fee with Sprint and paid for part of my iPhone by doing this. you can go the craigslist route and not have to pay shipping or ebay's listing fees, but ebay sure gets a lot more exposure.

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Craigslist isn't bad at all if you can sell it locally. I've sold a couple of things before and had no problems. Every now and then I would get some scammer, but for the most part its not bad considering its free.

I also bought my Treo 700P locally about 3 weeks ago. Funny thing was the guy sold it because got an iPhone as a replacement. When I picked it up I saw he was holding it and we started talking about it for 10 minutes then it started raining.

On side note I found another possible tuning shop for my Evo. :D