HELP! Sprint/Nextel iPhone activation question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

stormpath

Jun 30, 2007
So I got my phone last night...Awesome.

But forgot that my Nextel bills are locked in my office for the weekend. Sprint customer service is as sharp as a bag of hammers and half as useful.

Anyone have ANY ideas on how I can obtain my account number so I can activate this baby? Gotta be a way!

Thanks!

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
So I got my phone last night...Awesome.

But forgot that my Nextel bills are locked in my office for the weekend. Sprint customer service is as sharp as a bag of hammers and half as useful.

Anyone have ANY ideas on how I can obtain my account number so I can activate this baby? Gotta be a way!

Thanks!
Login to your Nextle account online at www.nextel.com and on the top right after you login will show your account number. That is how I got it.

stormpath

Jun 30, 2007
Login to your Nextle account online at www.nextel.com and on the top right after you login will show your account number. That is how I got it.

MM, thanks for the reply. But when I try to log into Nextel, it asks me for the account number. You were able to circumvent that some way? Can't get into the account information with just the phone number, it asks for the actual account.

Thanks!

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
MM, thanks for the reply. But when I try to log into Nextel, it asks me for the account number. You were able to circumvent that some way? Can't get into the account information with just the phone number, it asks for the actual account.

Thanks!

aah, so you never created an your online account before. Looks like your SOL unless you can get a Nextel rep to give you the account number over the phone. In my case, I've had online acess for quite some time so I just had to login using my ID and password for my online I created some time ago.

stormpath

Jun 30, 2007
Yeah. They just won't give up the information. Find it baffling, all things considered. Can give them a SS, my sim card info, everything and they won't give up the account.

I was just hoping that maybe someone had a way around it or another solution.