Help, Sync problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

johnwai126

Nov 5, 2007
Need help, unlocked iPhone 1.02 with iTunes 7.32 and all the songs on iPhone become other Data when sync and cannot be del and when unplug, it show no songs at all on the iPhone. Now I am only left with 100mb which I can upload to.
please help.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Need help, unlocked iPhone 1.02 with iTunes 7.32 and all the songs on iPhone become other Data when sync and cannot be del and when unplug, it show no songs at all on the iPhone. Now I am only left with 100mb which I can upload to.
please help.
Did you previously have swaptunes installed? If you connect to two computers and use swaptunes to switch computers it will mark the files synced on the one computer as "other data" when synced with the other computer.

johnwai126

Nov 5, 2007
no. It was syncing fine before. It happens last night all the sudden which tunes turn all the songs files to "other files" and only left me with 100mb or so.

johnwai126

Nov 5, 2007
it basically change all my exsiting audio file into "other file" which I can no longer manage from iTunes, is there any possible way to del or release the old Audio file which should no longer be on the iPhone?
thanks for all the help.

jrdan24

Nov 6, 2007
I had the same problem with my locked 1.0.2 thats jailbroken. Your gonna have to restore it. Thats the only way it worked for me.