Help Syncing My Other Device

thebat-man

Sep 30, 2008
Surrey, BC
I think I screwed up big time. I had my iPhone synced to iTunes 2.2.1 with everything on it, including my very important contacts.

For some stupid reason, I clicked on restore...I think and it cleared everything off my phone then I made a new device name and account...I think and named the device something else.

What I need to do is be able to get my old, first device synced with my iPhone. Is this possible? Please help me out and tell me I can get my first device name and contacts back.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think I screwed up big time. I had my iPhone synced to iTunes 2.2.1 with everything on it, including my very important contacts.

For some stupid reason, I clicked on restore...I think and it cleared everything off my phone then I made a new device name and account...I think and named the device something else.

What I need to do is be able to get my old, first device synced with my iPhone. Is this possible? Please help me out and tell me I can get my first device name and contacts back.
In iTunes menu you'll find these old backups, just use the latest, but not the "new device"!