Help. Tried to restore jailbroken phone!

jrtmurphy

Jan 20, 2008
I jailbroke my phone 3 weeks ago. Some of the apps were nice, but I kep having problems with iTunes to sync(it would not recongnize my phone). I attempted different recs to fix this but ultimately got frustrated.

So today, i went to my office laptop and tried to restore my phone. It downloaded 1.1.3 unto my comp, attempted to sync it (i believe) then got an error that it couldn't connect to iTunes for the iPhone (makes no sense)

Anyway, my phone is stuck on emergency mode and I can't use it.

I felt I am somewhat computer savvy (don't we all) but I am about to throw this iPhone against the wall

Can anybody help me please !?!:sick:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
What operating system do you have?

Did you download the iTune 7.6 ?

If not download and install that then reboot the computer, then connect and do a restore.

Let me know.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
What operating system do you have?

Did you download the iTune 7.6 ?

If not download and install that then reboot the computer, then connect and do a restore.

Let me know.
I would reboot the computer and the iPhone and try again to update. If that doesn't work, try to perform a restore. Hopefully the restore will work, and you can update to 1.1.3. If that doesn't work, do what my avatar is doing.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I jailbroke my phone 3 weeks ago. Some of the apps were nice, but I kep having problems with iTunes to sync(it would not recongnize my phone). I attempted different recs to fix this but ultimately got frustrated.

So today, i went to my office laptop and tried to restore my phone. It downloaded 1.1.3 unto my comp, attempted to sync it (i believe) then got an error that it couldn't connect to iTunes for the iPhone (makes no sense)

Anyway, my phone is stuck on emergency mode and I can't use it.

I felt I am somewhat computer savvy (don't we all) but I am about to throw this iPhone against the wall

Can anybody help me please !?!:sick:
are you restoring from the computer you normally sync with?