Help, unable to sync iPhone since 2.0 software update

magermeister

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
goose creek, sc
i downloaded 7.7 and put the 2.0 update on my phone but now my phone will not sync with iTunes it keeps saying Applemobiledevicehelper has stopped working and won't let me do nething to my phone im am on a pc running vista can anyone please help i cant get ne sleep because im worried i messed up my phone can anyone help me or is anyone going through the same problems i am please i just need some help so i can feel a lot better thanks so much

cirosis

Jul 11, 2008
I'm in the same place, I downloaded the software clicked install, and after a long restore ended up with the error message:

iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "iPhone" because an unknown error occurred (0xE000001).

Now I'm stuck in the connect to iTunes/ Slide for Emergency mode. I can no longer connect with iTunes.

Great.:mad:

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
I'm in the same place, I downloaded the software clicked install, and after a long restore ended up with the error message:

iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "iPhone" because an unknown error occurred (0xE000001).

Now I'm stuck in the connect to iTunes/ Slide for Emergency mode. I can no longer connect with iTunes.

Great.:mad:
Me too. Same thing// slide for emergancy. WTF I am trying to run a businesss here. Thanks Apple. On hold with support for almost an hour

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Sooooooo glad it's not just me.

I've never had any problems with iTunes or my iPhone till today. It's telling me that I need to enable SSL 3.0 in order to synch phone.
Which is strange because that's been enabled since i've owned my computer. I double checked to make sure something didn't get changed, but no such luck.

WTF Apple?

Jagbomb

Jul 23, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I just ran the update, and afterward my phone is stuck in emergency mode too. When I open iTunes I get this message:

"We could not complete your iTunes Store request. A secure network connection could not be established.

Make sure SSL 3.0 or TLS 1.0 is enabled (They are, always were) in the Internet Options control panel, then try again."

Not cool Apple...