Help viewing a file

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I need some help viewing a text file that is quite large (4.5 MB), and I'd really like to have this on the go with me. Now, I've tried sending it to myself through GMail...doesn't work in Mail on the iPhone, makes it crash. Accessing it through the GMail web site doesn't work as GMail keeps telling me there's an error. I've also tried Filemark Maker but that locked my phone to the point of having to reset it. Any possible solutions? I might consider hacking my iPhone for a third party app if that's the only way (and I'm already on 1.0.2 so shouldn't be too hard or I might as well upgrade to 1.1.1) but my ideal preference would be to do it without hacking if possible. Thanks to anyone who can help me get this file on here so I can read on the go.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
If you're using windows you may want to look at SoonR. It works well for me. I can access all of my files on my pc.

Good luck

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I forgot to mention I'm using a Mac, my bad...but there is Telekinesis for Macs. I might try that route. If not that, then there's textonphone.com. I'll try them and see if any of them work without crashing Safari. Thanks! :D