Help with app: YoutubeToMP3

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by Coker, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Coker

Coker New Member

I use YoutubeToMP3 religiously. They recently had a nice update to the software interface and download connections.
    It used to be where I can click the song after it was downloaded into the app, and it would ask if I want to play it, delete, import to iPod, etc; now every time I click the song (since the update) it just starts playing the song, no option to import into my iPod like it used to. I questionedto myself if maybe they removed the option but when you look at the screen shot it clearly shows a picture of somebody receiving this option. Can anybody tell me how to import my downloaded songs to my phone now, since the update?
    Thanks.

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I'm unsure which update you're referring to if it's a recent one, but when I had this tweak a while ago I couldn't figure out how to use it. I'm assuming it doesn't get updated anymore.

3. Coker

Coker New Member

About a month ago the app was working great. After a song downloaded into the app, I click it and a list of options (including "add to iPod") would pop up. Cydia released an update a few weeks ago and after updating, when I click the song it just plays it now instead of giving a list of options. They released another update about a week after that update, but that one still didn't fix my issue.