Help with comp' Lingo please?

Oct 17, 2007
Hey whats going all ya'll...I was just wondering is their any Site that I can go on to learn all about programmar lingo like BETA an all this other stuff?because I'm interested in learning so I can understand more an try to help people aswell?..thanks!

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
how'd the jailbreak go? off topic

Oct 17, 2007
I just did bro thanks a lot..I just installed the summerboard,bsd,and openssh..so what can I do just start installing like crazy?lol..what is bsd, an openshh for?because I don't have a icon for it on my launch screen only the SMB one..

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I know it helps with using Winscp to view files on your phone and the installation of apps..
there are no icons for them
they work in the backround

smitty24

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Lakeland, FL
Hey whats going all ya'll...I was just wondering is their any Site that I can go on to learn all about programmar lingo like BETA an all this other stuff?because I'm interested in learning so I can understand more an try to help people aswell?..thanks!
I use wikipedia for all my questions. they usually have a good definition of lingo and acronyms...

congrats on the unlock...i did mine too...using it on tmobile now and love it, due to the posts in these forums...