Help with iNdependence

iSpend

Bronze
Jan 11, 2008
I'm running the program now, but I'm wondering if it has anything as simple as AppSnapp to install apps...or do I have to do it all manually?

I also have Fugu...which I left alone because I couldnt figure it out.

Just curious if anyone knows how to install using iNdependence.

iSpend

Bronze
Jan 11, 2008
11 views, and nothing?

Hey, I know it's probably a tedious process, but I would appreciate any help I can get. Prior to coming to this site, I joined 5 others trying simply to figure out how to downgrade and unlock my phone. When I came here, everyone was helpful and I actually got the info I needed.

At this point, I can't do anything with my iPhone...but I refuse to look elsewhere for help. So if I gotta be patient, I'll be patient...iGuess.

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
11 views, and nothing?

Hey, I know it's probably a tedious process, but I would appreciate any help I can get. Prior to coming to this site, I joined 5 others trying simply to figure out how to downgrade and unlock my phone. When I came here, everyone was helpful and I actually got the info I needed.

At this point, I can't do anything with my iPhone...but I refuse to look elsewhere for help. So if I gotta be patient, I'll be patient...iGuess.
Sorry buddy. Not sure what you're talking about. iNdependence?

kariya9mdoa

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Using Independence

Ok i will teach you how to use independence it is easy
1. if your phone is not jailbroken and it is at the activate screen open independence and it should pick up the phone.
2. when you first open independence you should see activate deactivate and so on. press activate and it may give you an error just close the app and open again. try it again and now you should see a jail for the jail break just follow the prompts after that. it will say hold the sleep button for three seconds till you see the slide to turn off. turn off and then turn back on and then you will be at the activate screen but it wont say emergency it will say slide to unlock. congrats you will now be at the home screen. now you need to install ssh so go back to independence and click the tab that says ssh and install that you have to turn your phone off twice when it says to. after that you will have ssh installed now you can put stuff on you iPhone, but you will see that there is no installer so now you need to download the installer app. here i saved you the trouble. ok go to where it says customize and go to applications then click across until you see the apps go to the one below your normal apps and drag installer there now you have to put your ip address when it says to you can find this by going to settings wifi click your wifi network and click the blue arrow the top one is the ip address once this is done press the sleep button on the phone and then slide to unlock and there will be your installer now you can get anysim to unlock you iPhone.

I hoped this helped you

HappyModding

Attachments