Help with Internet

ers0508

Jul 25, 2009
California
Hey guys i have a 3g iPhone that is unlocked and jailbroken my causin sold it to me. he used to have internet with it and it worked fine. im trying to use it now on att with the 3g and i get no internet is there a different setting i have to use..... if someone can please help me tank you......

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
What network was he on?
What network are you on?

You may need to change network settings in Settings/General/Network.

ipwn3gs

Bronze
Jul 12, 2009
first of all did you tell att u going to have an iPhone? sometimes their system is picky ... i had pay per view use and after upgrade i was being charged for every byte although i had the plan so talk to them if you haven't already

second reset network settings it should solve problems general reset at bottom than reset network settings

hope this helps

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Are you paying for a data plan? Is it an iPhone data plan? If not, you need to add one on if you want data off of WiFi. Data is $30 a month.

ers0508

Jul 25, 2009
California
well i was on tmobile. and he is now on att.... i told him to call and he said that they told him to go to wireless.att.com and he could change it from there but i went on the web and i couldn't fine anything. but i will let him know what u guys recommended....... thank you guys.....