help with iPhone 5 pre-order

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by sean68444, Sep 14, 2012.

1. sean68444

sean68444 New Member

hello all I was wondering if i can pre-order the iPhone 5 with two separate credit cards? Thank you

2. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

Two credit cards to make one payment? No.
    To make orders of more than one iPhone? Yes

3. sean68444

sean68444 New Member

oh i was looking to buy the phone using two cards since i need to pay the early upgrade fee, would it be possible to use both cards ordering over the phone? are phone orders even a possibility? i tried calling att and it said it is not calling hours... thanks for the quick reply

4. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

No I'm sorry buddy, using one card for that single iPhone is
    most probably your only option. That or cash.
    I'd call em though during working hours to make sure. see if you could sweet talk them or get lucky.

5. sean68444

sean68444 New Member

guess i won't be pre-ordering and will have to fight the lines on launch day then. Thank you for the help!

6. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

Don't give up just yet, Like i said call AT&T and see what they have to say about that. You can try going to the AT&T store as well and see, or best buy (call em first before going)

And if you're gonna be up when pre ordering starts then try your luck ordering online. Although I really doubt you'd be able to. I'd still try though

7. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Can you put both on 1 credit card and then call AT&T tomorrow to split up the billing?

8. sean68444

sean68444 New Member

tattooed alex, I am only purchasing one iPhone. The problem is that i have 28x dollars of credit on one card and another 22x dollars on the other. I need to pay 200+250+.07 sales tax for a total of 481.5 and thats more than i have available on one card...