Help with iPhoto, Facebook, MacBook Air

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
I just purchased a MacBook Air and cannot get iPhoto set up to send pics to Facebook..... The share button shows Facebook plus other things but none are able to highlight. On my macbook pro I could do it with a single click. What am I missing?

Thanks!

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Boy am I a newbie -- didn't think I was that new, but anyway, when all else fails, I logged completely out and restarted computer.... once I restarted, the iPhoto worked and I can send to Facebook as well as email photos!

:)

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Thanks Tarek, I felt silly for even posting a question when that fixed it! I was getting frustrated -.- Then I did that and SHAZAM it worked! ha ha!

had to remember the thing when I had blackberry, "when in doubt take the battery out!"

Thanks Tarek, I felt silly for even posting a question when that fixed it! I was getting frustrated -.- Then I did that and SHAZAM it worked! ha ha!

had to remember the thing when I had blackberry, "when in doubt take the battery out!"
Lol agreed. I honestly couldn't live without battery pulls, or at least applications like QuickPull. I sure hope I'm getting an iPhone 4S soon since I'm already getting sick of the BlackBerry.