help with memory (already did the move app mod to media)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gom33

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
okay guys, i posted this up on MMi and didn't get any responses yet, this is really bugging me, so if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it...

well, i just started to have this issue today. I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 iPhone... already did the mod where you move your app folder so that it doesn't have memory restrictions... but then today, i got a message saying iPhone running out of disk sapace, please delete pics or movies...
i checked my iPhone disk space with terminal
using df -h
here is what it shows...

does anyone have any idea what is going on? when i checked it last friday my disk1 space was about 256... i don't know what i am doing wrong? i am using customize to change out some things... could that be it? when you change your settings on customize, does it save somewhere else? multiple items? please help... thanks in advance...
has anyone else run into this problem? please help... anyone

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Customize does indeed make backups of a lot files even if you use it to change one thing.

But I doubt this is just from Customize. Sound like you might still have a backup of the Applications folder hanging around, after doing the symlink.

--
Mike