help with my iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 1, 2007
i am currently using version 1.0.2 and i have a problem with my headset jack. when i play music it sounds like theres an echo through the headset, when i click on the headset thing it doesn't switch from song to song, when i make calls i cant hear through the headset, and i cant hang up through the headset. is there any way i can get the headset jack fixed and still be able to keep all my stuff on it? my phone is unlocked for tmobile and i don't really know what my options are... please help. thanks

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
You can re-virginise the phone, lock it back up again, then go and activate it on a kosher network and then go back to Apple and try for a warranty repair...

...or you can buy a new one...

...or you can put up with the problem.

I can't think of any other options.

Jailbreaking and unlocking are NOT consumer options, anyone who does this has to appreciate the risks and the responsibilities.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
You might want to check and make sure there are no EQ settings for the songs you are listening to in iTunes or on the iPhone. IIRC if you set EQ stuff in iTunes it use to propagate to the iPod and I'm assuming it's the same with the iPhone.

Oct 1, 2007
i found out what the problem was... the HEADPHONE jack was just messed up. theres a place here thats gonna fix it though. thanks for the help guys