help with noob modding

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 30, 2007
so im new at modding my iPhone, all ive done so far is added rintones and a different carrier logo using iFuntastic, but now i want to change my icons.
I have followed all the steps at mod my iPhone and i want to install the gunmetal set gunmetal set on my phone. what are the next steps?

qryptiq

Jul 21, 2007
so im new at modding my iPhone, all ive done so far is added rintones and a different carrier logo using iFuntastic, but now i want to change my icons.
I have followed all the steps at mod my iPhone and i want to install the gunmetal set gunmetal set on my phone. what are the next steps?
use manzana to drag and drop your icons into the appropriate folders

Casetay

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Alright, I have used the SEARCH and everything but I cannot figure out how to change the stupid sliders?! I thought it was the same as battery and stuff but I guess not. Anybody care to enlighten me? Thanks so much

qryptiq

Jul 21, 2007
Alright, I have used the SEARCH and everything but I cannot figure out how to change the stupid sliders?! I thought it was the same as battery and stuff but I guess not. Anybody care to enlighten me? Thanks so much
the following thread covers several locations. hope it helps.....

here

Last edited by a moderator: