Help With Restore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

vtec236

Sep 11, 2007
Colorado
I have a working 1.0.2 iPhone for now, it has been getting real buggy so i want to restore to 1.0.2 again and start over. My question is i have read that people are having issues with the WiFi when downgrading, since i have not updated will this effect me? also i have done the free unlock via iPhone.unlock.no when i restore will i have to go through this process again? also if i decied to say F it to 3 party apps and update to 1.1.1 will i be screwed because i unlocked the phone before?

Oct 10, 2007
Anyone? Phone is becoming buggy. i get the new message tone even when i don't have a new email?
Hey there

flushing 1.0.2 with the same one wont have any effects on working (hardware) wise on the phone, though you will have to jailbreak your phone again after the flush.

vtec236

Sep 11, 2007
Colorado
will this "lock" the phone and allow future updates? So when the dev team cracks 1.1.1 I can update? Or should I sell this iPhone and buy another? I'm a happy AT&T customer for the past 7 years

Oct 10, 2007
will this "lock" the phone and allow future updates? So when the dev team cracks 1.1.1 I can update? Or should I sell this iPhone and buy another? I'm a happy AT&T customer for the past 7 years
Future update should not be any problem, and yes if you want to use cracked 1.1.1 just wait for 10-15 days, it should be out by then...