HELP with Vista maximus perfection

merbiyatch

Dec 2, 2008
ok so i got the theme for iPhone my iPhone is jailbreaked to 2.2 and i just got the vista maximus perfection theme off of cydia.

the thing is everything is not where it is supposed to be or everything is not showing up correctly like the start menu is cydia, etc.

here are some pics to explain further:

not how it looks like its supposed to be

as you can see the installer is different from the others and the other icons in the dock are overlapping with the other fonts

and here is the setting for my winter board cause as some say it maybe the arrangement of how vmp is arranged on winter board.

so everything ive tried does not make it any better

pls help me on this awesome theme..pls,pls,pls,pls.. :(

EDIT: forgot to add that i have category installed and boss prefs installed cause as some may say AGAIN that you need these 2 apps for it to work.

EDIT: also if you notice there are my computer,my documents etc folder. i did that with categories.so i really don't know what im doing to make this work for the iPhone.
im in desperate need of help.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
In Winterboard, make sure "No Docked Icon Labels" is checked.

It'll get rid of the overlapping icon names on the bottom.

merbiyatch

Dec 2, 2008
ok so enabling no docked icons labeled work but the installer icon is still different from the others.now im not sure if installer is supposed to go on the dock so if you can just tell me what apps have to go there that would be great. i know that cydia has to go there and as well as ipod and mail but there is something else that has to go there.

also if you look at the pics in the first post where the calendar is the calendar text is still slightly showing making things unattractive for me.

and as for cydia being the start icon when clicking it,it really starts up as a start menu as in vista for pc.how do you go about that thing.just take a look at this video and you know what i mean about everything i MIGHT be ranting about.(hope im not to much)

also i notice the arrangement of icons are different leaving a space in between the my folder and the clock i do not know how they did that there. but if someone here just actuallay perfected vista maximus PERFECTION, your help is highly need... PLS. :(

dckiwi

Dec 29, 2008
Hi,

Use Un-unlockable from cydia for the lockscreen (put it below VMP in winterboard though) and use the attached installer icon.

Good luck!

Attachments

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Move the Vista Maximus Theme thing to the very top of the list in Winterboard.