help won't install apps anymore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 24, 2007
went to install another app and it just stayed on the wait 30secs screen, nothing happens it doesn't install the app, see below for the full story, was sleeping when i made the org post, had to fix it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2007
i'm hurtin i just got my iPhone & i think i fuked it, dunno what to do, hope u guys can help me... i got a 1.0.2, so i got ibricker working and started uploading apps. everything working great until i got to the ebook app, couldn't get my ebooks to work so i uninstalled it than re installed it, still didn't work so i said fuk it and went and installed "pDF veiwer" & it didn't work so i went to uninstall it,and it won't uninstall just sat at the uninstall screen, nothing happen on the phone, the app was still there. but it was all good anyways because i seen i was puting the .pdfs were it said to put them for the 1st app i tryrd "books V1.3", fixed that up & i was all good, upload a couple ebooks.but still i couldn't uninstall it but the ebooks work now so that doesn't matter..

so after i was done i then went to install another app and it just stayed on the "wait 30secs for this app to upload" screen. nothing happens it doesn't install the app.. i've tryed new apps i haven't installed already, apps that i installed & delete earlyer that worked fine and NOTHING INSTALLS. also when i unplug my iPhone from my pc it doesn't disconnected as fast as it did earler, i even tryed another cpu...what u guys think? any ideas? think restore would do the trick? i real don't want to update to 1.1.1 i hear theres problems with the apps with that version

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
I would try to do a restore first and see if that helps. I have OTB 1.1.2 phone and all the apps that ice installed work great on my phone no problems at all