Help! :X

Janik

Jul 9, 2007
So I restored my phone because it was giving me problems, but instead of clicking to restore my settings I put it as Set up as a new phone and now I have no contacts. I NEED these contacts. Is there are way to find my backup and get them back? If I restore again will it ask me the same question where I get to restore it again?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I think it already made a backup of your new phone so - unless I'm wrong - you're screwed.

Janik

Jul 9, 2007
frack. This blows.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
why don't YOU go ahead and censor it yourself by hitting the edit button and deleting it. If you do that now you might save a moderator the trouble of booting you!

You are lucky my delete user button is broken or you would be gone! Because I've been pressing it and nothing is happening!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Clam down. I have asked the user to remove the langauge, otherwise he/she will receive an infraction.

- John

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I am sorry about your problem, but they don't dig the F word around here. There are kids on here, too.
Those kids use it more than I do, and I'm an ex-marine.

So I restored my phone because it was giving me problems, but instead of clicking to restore my settings I put it as Set up as a new phone and now I have no contacts. I NEED these contacts. Is there are way to find my backup and get them back? If I restore again will it ask me the same question where I get to restore it again?
I'm sure your last synce saved your contacts and calendar stuff. I did the same thing on purpose for jailbreaking reasons, and my contacts and calendars were saved and I just re-synced them.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
obviusly YOU are a kid. A moron, at that. Thanks for the filthy langauge, little punk. Your parents quite obviously failed with you.
You've never cussed before? Even on this forum? Not bloody likely! Let him go, I'm sure he'll refrain in this forum from now on.