here we go again...5th iPhone needed...

bunnunce_boy3

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
so i posted 2 weeks ago about needing a 4th iPhone in 40 days...finally i got a NEW one, not refurb, direct from Apple. I had many problems with the shipping, but it was fedex's problem...so i got my BRAND new iPhone, remember it was my 4th in a little over a month...now this perfect one, when it vibrates sounds like a freakin blender...so i called Apple and spent hours on the phone explaining my situation...and guess what they told me...go to an Apple store to get a new REFURB iPhone...can u believe that? 5 iPhones in less than 2 months....guess i wont be buying Apple products anymore...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
so i posted 2 weeks ago about needing a 4th iPhone in 40 days...finally i got a NEW one, not refurb, direct from Apple. I had many problems with the shipping, but it was fedex's problem...so i got my BRAND new iPhone, remember it was my 4th in a little over a month...now this perfect one, when it vibrates sounds like a freakin blender...so i called Apple and spent hours on the phone explaining my situation...and guess what they told me...go to an Apple store to get a new REFURB iPhone...can u believe that? 5 iPhones in less than 2 months....guess i wont be buying Apple products anymore...
Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm still on my first phone that I got back in July.

- John

bunnunce_boy3

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
ya...its not a big issue. im just picky...plus my office is quiet and the iPhone's vibrate is too lound to keep on at work which sucks!

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Dang well besides the sound be annoying if the phone wrked fine I would keep it so I wouldn't be frustrated with a new phone constantly. Hopefully your next phone will work fine.