Here We Go

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
Well I finally had a problem with the battery, Charged all nite and after 2 hrs at work I looked at the phone and the battery was half gone hot, and the phone was off. Everything was turned off except 3G which I have great 3G coverage . I installed Clinometer last nite and explored it prior to charging I'm wondering if it was running in the background? Did my battery go TU? More later charging now.

John

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
I believe it is tied into some of the problems people have been having with email. Do you have fetch or push enabled? If you do I would recommend switching to manual fetch on all accounts. Do a hard reboot and leave your email that way until the next update comes out. Only thing that has worked for me

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
I believe it is tied into some of the problems people have been having with email. Do you have fetch or push enabled? If you do I would recommend switching to manual fetch on all accounts. Do a hard reboot and leave your email that way until the next update comes out. Only thing that has worked for me
As I stated above the only thing enabled is 3G which I use every day without the problem. It's charging now after I reset it and will take off charge shortly I highly suspect the new application.

John

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
After charging,I had the phone lying on my desk and noticed the home screen was on but very dim at the angle I was viewing. At this point I am dismissing a so was still running. More at 9 pm.

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
posting from iPhone cannot figure out how to edit my last post so change so to app.