heres a free ringtone for everyone

magermeister

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
goose creek, sc
ok so you all know when you come to this site u all get to c the new face of the homepage well if you scrolled down you would of noticed theres a ringtone done by Beau Weaver called In a World well i converted it for everyone so they can automatically dl it for the iPhone here just click download for iPhone then save it where you know where it is then go into your iTunes and go to ringtones on the side then click file import then find where you put it then bam you have it in your ringtones folder then just plug your iPhone up and sync

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Not a big deal really since it takes about 1 min to do for any song on your comp

msking

Aug 27, 2008
I get an error message saying safari can't downloand this file. Any ideas?

magermeister

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
goose creek, sc
your guys are welcome if you would like any other songs or something just let me know and iw ill try to get them for you and if you would like to press the little thanks button down at the bottom that would be awesome!

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Punctuation and basic grammar skills would help me better understand you.

magermeister

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
goose creek, sc
Punctuation and basic grammar skills would help me better understand you.
hmmm... i must of not seen tex's grammar and punctuation rules when signed up on theis site over a year ago does anyone know where i can find them so i can make him happy?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Everyone please play nice or this thread will be locked and infractions get handed out. Now, that's not a good way to start off an extended weekend.:laugh2: