HERE's WHAT I KNOW SO FAR!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
The iPhone has been the subject of speculation for quite a while and I thought I would drop what I know. I will try to not drop enough information as to reveal my source.

The iPhone is a black device that is nearly featureless on the front except the dock and a couple of other buttons. On the bottom is what appears to be a standard dock. The most remarkable feature of the iPhone is the display, which I hear is breathtaking as it emerges from behind what appears to be black plastic. The whole front, with exception to a couple of millimeters along the edges of the iPhone, is touch sensitive and allows the customer to select from objects on the screen, such as the phone’s keyboard. This feature was widely described for the nebulous full screen iPod and will instead be found in the iPhone. It was the patents that were acquired for the iPhone that started that speculation.
The iPhones PDA-like capabilities have been leaked already, such as email (via WIFI), calc, ical support, and others, so I won’t go into those. Obviously the games featured for the existing iPods will be playable on the new iPod.:cool:

meyer1son

Jun 21, 2007
The iPhone has been the subject of speculation for quite a while and I thought I would drop what I know. I will try to not drop enough information as to reveal my source.

The iPhone is a black device that is nearly featureless on the front except the dock and a couple of other buttons. On the bottom is what appears to be a standard dock. The most remarkable feature of the iPhone is the display, which I hear is breathtaking as it emerges from behind what appears to be black plastic. The whole front, with exception to a couple of millimeters along the edges of the iPhone, is touch sensitive and allows the customer to select from objects on the screen, such as the phone’s keyboard. This feature was widely described for the nebulous full screen iPod and will instead be found in the iPhone. It was the patents that were acquired for the iPhone that started that speculation.
The iPhones PDA-like capabilities have been leaked already, such as email (via WIFI), calc, ical support, and others, so I won’t go into those. Obviously the games featured for the existing iPods will be playable on the new iPod.:cool:

LOL I have been reading from this forum so much lately I cant tell who is joking and or serious :p

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I thought for this post i would read the sentences backwards.. and your first sentence is false so i stopped reading
guys..common...it's an OLD quote from a dude like 7mths ago...i guess I got board re-hashing so I went looking for some new info and I ran into this. My apologies...!

But you have to admit...he was pretty close on a couple of things.