hey all, can't use iPhone

jaCkee

May 4, 2009
hey guys, i had my iPhone for a working and it been working great until i plug it onto my friend computer to charge and something just happened to it im not really sure what it did but now i cant go to the menu where all the applications are i slide to open it it only shows the keypad which is emergency calls only and on the screen where slide to open its coming up all in different langauges and the back ground is a scree of the USB cable and a iTunes logo. i tried restoring the phone and unlocking it again but it wouldn't let me i used qickpwn. I hope anyone could tell me whats the cause of this and may have a answer to help me out and figure it out i been youtubing around and search but couldnt find what was wrong with it and it is a 2.2 unless something happened..

thank you all,

-jackee

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
When you restored it, did you hold down your shift key when hitting the restore button? It should have prompted you to locate the correct firmware 2.2.0 to install.
Otherwise, it would automatically upgrade to 2.2.1, which currently cannot be unlocked.

jaCkee

May 4, 2009
no i have not, but there was a way i found out on youtube and it was restoring but then it said sim card wasn't working with the phone which i think i need to unlock it but my friend tried it but couldnt do it, i give it another shot thank you!