hey any idea what time the steve johns or what ever his name is

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
hey any idea what time the steve johns or what ever his name is, when is going to be the life show about the new iPhone?

recorded or life? i live in NYC area

Thanks

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Steve Jobs is his name. The WWDC '08 Keynote, which he will presenting today, will be at 1 PM Eastern Time. There will not be a live stream of it, however, several blogs including Engadget, TUAW, and MacRumors, will be covering the event live with blog posts. Apple will also post a video of the Keynote on their website after the event is over.

- John

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
hey any idea what time the steve johns or what ever his name is, when is going to be the life show about the new iPhone?

Thanks

:mad: THE BLASPHEMY:mad: "forgive him Jobs for he knows not what he did" 3rd Jobs verse 3G

SwingOnThis

Bronze
Feb 29, 2008

Thanks
I think that Steve Johns will be there and will set the mood with some nice, jazzy background drumming.

http://www.stevejohnsjazz.com/

Steve Johns is one of the most dynamic and versatile drummers on both the New York City and international Jazz scenes. Since the early 1980's he has performed and recorded with virtually the "Who's Who" of the Jazz World. Steve has played with The Jimmy Heath Quartet, The Sonny Fortune Quartet, The Benny Carter Quartet, Stanley Turrentine, The Randy Brecker Quintet, The Ronnie Cuber Band and many others.

"Man, does he swing--and he has one hell of a good time doing it" Chris Thompson- All About Jazz

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Steve Jobs is his name. The WWDC '08 Keynote, which he will presenting today, will be at 1 PM Eastern Time. There will not be a live stream of it, however, several blogs including Engadget, TUAW, and MacRumors, will be covering the event live with blog posts. Apple will also post a video of the Keynote on their website after the event is over.

- John
I thought it was going to be at Noon. 9AM West Coast, Noon East Coast. Am I wrong on this, because that link to Mogulus is stating less than 2 hours, and its live and 10:10 East coast right now.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I thought it was going to be at Noon. 9AM West Coast, Noon East Coast. Am I wrong on this, because that link to Mogulus is stating less than 2 hours, and its live and 10:10 East coast right now.
No sir. It is at 10AM on the coast,1PM EST.