Hey Chris - a suggestion/request

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Is there any way that when someone signs up that they are required to read the rules of the board? I know that MMi recently send out a board wise announcement that made members read their rules before they could post anything...

I was just curious if something like that could be initiated - where a new member couldn't post until they visted the forum rules sticky...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Is there any way that when someone signs up that they are required to read the rules of the board? I know that MMi recently send out a board wise announcement that made members read their rules before they could post anything...

I was just curious if something like that could be initiated - where a new member couldn't post until they visted the forum rules sticky...
It would be tough to "force someone" to read the rules. I do think that a PM with a few friendly reminders, might be helpful.

-Chris

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
It would be tough to "force someone" to read the rules. I do think that a PM with a few friendly reminders, might be helpful.

-Chris
thsi might be a bit time consuming but, i suggest Chris himself goes to every new members place of residence and FORCES them to read it in front in him(in both english and japanese).

i think that might cut back on the problems.

:p

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
thsi might be a bit time consuming but, i suggest Chris himself goes to every new members place of residence and FORCES them to read it in front in him(in both english and japanese).

i think that might cut back on the problems.

:p
It would be worse if Chris sent that guy in his original avatar.

Having him show up at my door would convince me to leave the forums. :p

- John