Hey Chris, John, or MG - question

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Now that we have 4 mods now, you think the marketplace can reopen?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
That's a question Chris'll have to answer. It's his place and not up to us to decide whether or not people are permitted to sell things. It's been closed for some time now, and I don't think it would be a bad idea to give it another go, but this Chris' show.

- John

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
That's a question Chris'll have to answer. It's his place and now up to us to decide whether or not people are permitted to sell things. It's been closed for some time now, and I don't think it would be a bad idea to give it another go, but this Chris' show.

- John
True. Just thought I would bring it up. I would like to see a minimum post requirement in order to post, similar to mmi and some other forums. Just an idea...

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
like John said, it's Chris's call. selfishly, i'd love to see the marketplace re-open - i have a bunch of stuff to sell as i try to justify selling my macbook and getting a macbook air... :D

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
like John said, it's Chris's call. selfishly, i'd love to see the marketplace re-open - i have a bunch of stuff to sell as i try to justify selling my macbook and getting a macbook air... :D
You'll love it!

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i'm sure i will! i saw one in an Apple store a few weeks ago and was stunned by how thin and light it is - pictures online just don't do it justice. at this point, my budget will only allow for the 1.6/80 model, unless i plan on selling a kidney as well. wait a minute. is that legal? could i sell one of my kidneys? /me runs to check the craigslist posting rules...

nice review, btw! :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
i'm sure i will! i saw one in an Apple store a few weeks ago and was stunned by how thin and light it is - pictures online just don't do it justice. at this point, my budget will only allow for the 1.6/80 model, unless i plan on selling a kidney as well. wait a minute. is that legal? could i sell one of my kidneys? /me runs to check the craigslist posting rules...

nice review, btw! :)
That's the model I have, and I think it holds up nicely. I'm still very surprised at how fast it really is.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I still thin it's cooler selling stuff underground. You just have to know people.

H

Hayesimus

I know a guy. He sells seashells by the sea shore. oh wait. that was a she. no no the guy was uptown. he makes bumper stickers. The political kind. Only they are from like previous elections. Like Gore vs. Bush, etc. He's got a gap in his teeth and thinning hair. He is the life of the party though. You can usually find him under a lampshade-turned-hat. WHOA. that was weird. That all just came from nowhere! Maybe he was channeling himself through my forum posts! weird. We should have an iSeance...

okay for real i just got off work a couple of hours ago after working a 12 hour shift and i'm just sleepy, don't think me a creep
:p