Hey Chris - new registrations up?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Hey Chris - was just curious about new registrations following Christmas. Anything interesting to report? More than normal? Less than normal? :)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
There was an uptick in traffic during Christmas. I suspect a large gathering of folks who had questions about their iPhone found their way to EIC. The past few weeks are always odd ones when it comes to traffic. I think most people are active here when they are at work, so I'd expect next week to see an uptick. Of course, the week after is MacWorld so we'll have an influx of new members and some vets will make their way back into the fold.

BTW, thanks for all of your work with the spam reporting. Your speed with the reports is amazing and you help keep this place free of spamage.

-Chris

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
It could be an interesting next few weeks ahead indeed. I can't wait to hit up Expo!

No problem on that spam thing - I hate spam :mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It could be an interesting next few weeks ahead indeed. I can't wait to hit up Expo!

No problem on that spam thing - I hate spam :mad:
And it's always in the same format; a giant list of discounted cell phones, including a 16 gig iPhone. :p

- John

H

Hayesimus

KNK are you asking if he will be reinstated? or are you asking whatever happened to him?

H

Hayesimus

OH i do too, i just was wondering what you were asking about him?