hey guys problem with iPhone v1 with v2 software

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I don't know why but sometimes the iPhone is freezing on me i have like 10 apps and that will be it, i tryied to resratrt the same problem is coming back after a while, i don't know whats going on is there is a way to defragment iPhone i dontkow i have 0 songs on it because i just reinstall the whole iPhone software, then i had to reinstall each application because when u clicked on it it started to load and then came back to home screen i don't know why i think the software crashed so i had to resinstall each app.

Please help me Thanks

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
i was having a lot of trouble with 2.0 on my v1, but i restored using the iTunes supported firmware. i originally upgraded using the pre-released firmware update. it seems to be better now, but its not without issue.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Are you installing the apps from iTunes or from the phone? If you're doing it solely from the phone then I would suggest giving iTunes a try. Just as Coasts said, try restoring (as a new iPhone) with the newest released Firmware and hopefully that will take care of the issue.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
i agree the two post before me just restore, make sure you select restore as a new phone tho because that might be the issue