Hey guys...

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
You're Very Welcome :laugh2:

Ok, one more then I have to get ready and be productive ;)

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
LOL, ok....I'm on vacation right now so I threw productivity out the window this morning

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
LOL, ok....I'm on vacation right now so I threw productivity out the window this morning
Yeah, lucky you.

I have to tutor and then I have to head to my classroom and work on it some more.

Only a week and a half left of summer vaca.... :(

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Yeah, lucky you.

I have to tutor and then I have to head to my classroom and work on it some more.

Only a week and a half left of summer vaca.... :(
That sucks...but you gotta pay the bills somehow right?

Lucky, we went back on the 18th

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Okay, I can't believe that I remembered all week that it was your birthday today and my first post was to start a thread to wish you happies... and then I discover that you already started your OWN birthday thread... completely negating my impressive display of mad memory skillz. ;)

Have a great birthday..
xo
Christine

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Okay, I can't believe that I remembered all week that it was your birthday today and my first post was to start a thread to wish you happies... and then I discover that you already started your OWN birthday thread... completely negating my impressive display of mad memory skillz. ;)

Have a great birthday..
xo
Christine
Aww crap, I'm sorry Christy :(

Now i feel bad, but I did it by force of habit because I always do that on the other two forums I'm on because nobody ever checks. But I'll keep you in mind for next year, promise.

Thanks again!

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Hahaha...sorry, went to bed before I saw this.

Well, back in my day, i could have about 3 of them...then drink some beers when the special ended.

NOW, as is evident by the fact that I went to bed before you posted this, I'd say my limit is probably 2 ;)