Hey Phil

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
We are thinking of you. I actually thought of you when I was golfing this morning. :)
Hope you are your friends are holding up OK.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Hope you're doing well. I'm keeping you, your family, as well as your friends and their families in my thoughts.

- John

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
You're on my mind as well. Check in when you can and let us know how you're doing. Huge hug to you.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, Philip is Youngbinks for the uninitiated. He had a recent tragedy with some very close friends.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you again, bro...

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Just so everyone knows, Phil said his friend Kyle made it past the first "bump" of the initial trauma - which is always good. He's a strong guy who seems to be handling all this really well.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you're making out ok and wish the best for your friend's recovery.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Thank you guys again. Sometimes it just seems like life can be harsh and cruel but you just have to realize that somehow, whether we want to admit it or not, it was for the greater good. I know that Jeremy and Kyle are in heaven right now building the sickest cars and that they're keeping an eye on us from above.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have also been thinking of you, there have been several really tragic accidents around here lately and I kept thinking about what happened to your friends. It's just so sad. My cousin Kelly was killed 6 years ago this Labor Day weekend and at her funeral the pastor said the hardest part after losing her was learning to live in a world with Kelly not in it, to go on with out her. I know thats what she would have wanted for us and I know thats what your friends would want too.
But they are up there and I know one day we will all be together again. That's where our faith comes in. I know in the bottom of my heart it will all be OK in the end just not now.