Hey Verizon....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Monyplay

Jun 27, 2007
I can't wait to take my iPhone over to Verizon to tell them that they can take their Motorola Q and shove it their "you know what"! :laugh2:

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
im so sick of verizon, they limit what the phones can do soo much. i hate how they all have the same verizon OS layout, looks like something made in 10 minutes... but it doesn't matter all they want is money.

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
True story:

My dad (low 70's in age) accidentally dropped his 3 year old phone in the toilet so he asked me what we should do. Being the good son, I picked him up and drove him to the Verizon store that *knows* me.

We go back to customer care and I explain that the phone is not working and my Dad would like to get a replacement phone, even if it cost $50. The lady opens it up, sees the red dot and says it has water damage, it is out of warranty and there is nothing they can do. I looked at her and said: "He has been a customer of yours for 13 years, has a 3 year old phone and wants to pay $50.00 for a phone you would normally give away and you won't do a thing?" And she says: "Nope!".

We took the phone down the street and to another provider.

%^&* you Verizon!

Mark

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
True story:

My dad (low 70's in age) accidentally dropped his 3 year old phone in the toilet so he asked me what we should do. Being the good son, I picked him up and drove him to the Verizon store that *knows* me.

We go back to customer care and I explain that the phone is not working and my Dad would like to get a replacement phone, even it cost $50. The lady opens it up, sees the red dot and says it has water damage, it is out of warranty and there is nothing they can do. I looked at her and said: "He has been a customer of yours for 13 years, has a 3 year old phone and wants to pay $50.00 for a phone you would normally give away and you won't do a thing?" And she says: "Nope!".

We took the phone down the street and to another provider.

%^&* you Verizon!

Mark

TELL them bitches! haha