hi. i am tryign to use ibrickr..i jsut updated to 1.1.4..problems..

Oct 19, 2007
hello

first, thanks to all the people at the community...
i got tremendous help updating it to 1.1.4/...

however, i have a question...

i am tryign to use ibrickr to install more cool apps..because it's much faster than using wi-fi...

anywayz..but ibrickr says my phone is not freed yet...i have used ziPhone to unlock and jailbreak to use it on canadian cell phone network..

how can i solve this problem?

thanks

jae

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
open installer, click on sources, hit edit then add and just type in i.unlock.no

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
lol not to be off topic but when i rejailbroke my phone twice, i used ziPhone, it does EVERYthing for you, in under 3 min. u don't have to do anything

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
lol not to be off topic but when i rejailbroke my phone twice, i used ziPhone, it does EVERYthing for you, in under 3 min. u don't have to do anything
is that with ziPhone 3.0? i jb with 2.4 and had to use the ibrickr fix in installer

cepheus007

Oct 19, 2007
yes i just did that...

problem solve...

thanks everyone again....

jae

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
im not sure i think it was the newest one i just did it with yesterday....but i didn't have any problem with installer

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
im not sure i think it was the newest one i just did it with yesterday....but i didn't have any problem with installer
there was never a problem with installer, but with the version ziPhone i jb with ibrickr didn't recognize teh phone as jb so i had to install the ibrickr fix which makes ibrickr recognize the phone as jb

XenoQ

Apr 9, 2008
Hallo May I know please which version of iBrickr did you install? Where can I download it? Does it really work well with iPhone firmware 1.1.4? Thanks in advance.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
Hallo May I know please which version of iBrickr did you install? Where can I download it? Does it really work well with iPhone firmware 1.1.4? Thanks in advance.
yes it works. download the most current version of ibrickr. just google it and you will find it. ibrickr will only work once your phone is jailbroken. if you are not jailbroken use ziPhone or pawnge to jailbreak