Hi! My name is (InsetNameHere) & I have an iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
OMG!

The iPhone has become so addicting to me. I cant seem to do to much of anything unless I have it near me; be it my hands or pocket.

Even now, I should be getting ready for work, but instead I am sitting here on EIC.

I come home from work and immediately connect to WiFi. Why? I don't know. I just feel like I have to. ;)

I think having an iPhone has turned me into a snob too. I see people using their cheapy cell phones and feel like I have to pull mine out. I don't even make a call at this time; just do stuff. I think it's called Showing Off! LOL :laugh2:

I need help...... seriously! :p

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I feel your pain. I find myself on my iPhone WAY too much. I'll be at work and if I have a minute I'll pull out my iPhone to check my facebook account or to see if there is anything new and good in installer.

I connect to Wifi and work and home just so I'm always on the faster network. I'm so addicted. Where is AA when you need it (apple-holic Anonymous).

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
It was very bold of you guys to admit to this issue .... i think you have paved the way for all of us sicko's .. haha

It's true .... i love to show off !

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
How many times have you heard,

"Is that the new iPhone?" from a pretty girl?

Its the reason for the season!

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
Ah, but as time progresses, the iPhone's chick magnet properties will diminish...so enjoy it while you can!

Here in WV/Eastern Kentucky, I still get the "wow" factor from people.

When I went to DC last week, even my stinking bar waitress had one. They were everywhere. No "wow" to be found.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Okay everybody take a seat and we will get started.

Today we will discuss the 12 step iPhone program.
Step one, admit we have a problem.
Step two, put the iPhone down out of arms reach for 5 minutes.
No no no, 5 minutes. Put those back down. Oh crap, I give up...

brent

Nov 12, 2007
The first 2 weeks I had my iPhone, I was oblivious to anything that was not iPhone related. My girlfriend was so mad at me those 2 weeks, not only because I dumped her for my iPhone, but because she was extremely jealous (she's a sprint customer) ;)

It's still so addicting though, with all the 3rd party apps being developed. The first thing I do when I get home from anywhere is check Installer for new apps and updates. I've also become an iPhone snob. I look at other people's phones in disgust because it's no where near as badass as my iPhone. My iPhone never leaves my side, EVER. Except when I'm near anything that could hurt it (read: water). I could go on and on about how much I love my iPhone, but I'm gonna stop here because I'm gonna get on my iPhone ;)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i find myself constantly unlocking it to see if i might have missed a message, even when it usually tells me when i press the home button..

i haven't modded my iPhone yet but i have a feeling that i will continuously check installer over and over for new apps.

and even when i'm not actaully using it i spin it constantly using my thumb on the glass and my middle finger on the back. this was people can see it and feel like a lesser human-being.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I pulled it out in the Dentist's office today, and eleven people I din;t know came to up to me and stared at it. Yes, I was showing off.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
i like to pull mine out to show off (ehe...)

but. i don't like making people feel bad, like if they see my phone they are like 'frack i have a piece of crap phone'

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
i tried to show off inside of the Apple store, no one seemed to be impressed really, they kinda just walked right by