Hi, my name is Victor and this is my reveal

Discussion in '1k Member Reveals' started by mr.reggaeton72, Sep 28, 2010.

1. mr.reggaeton72

Silver

Hey what's up guys, i was actually waiting for my 1000 post to do this, and so i am, although this one is actually 1001.

My name is Victor, i was born in Puerto Rico, but 2 days after i was born i left to Dominican Republic and have live there my entire life and i consider myself 100% Dominican.

How did i get into the iPhone ?, well, 1 week before i came to United States(the iPhone was already out), in Dominican Republic, the Sony Ericsson's phone line of CyberShot's and Walkman's were dominating the entire country, i remember that i bought the Sony Ericsson W850, one of the best Sony phones ever. When i came to U.S, i broke down the phone to replace it with a new black casing, but it ended up not working anymore.

I was in need of a new phone and i needed one really urgent, my mom happened to be on the AT&T network and she said that i needed to get a phone on the same network so it could be cheaper. So i was thinking about it, and along came the iPhone 3G, so i decided, what the heck, let me see what's all the fuzz is about... Ever since i tried the iPhone, i have never owned another phone again, i have been with a 3G since it came out and i have never needed another phone, the iPhone did everything i needed, which is to this day, the same thing, text, music and make calls.

Even though some users here say that im Microsoft fanboy, well im not, I'm a Cisco fanboy, the reason why i say this, is because even though most users say that i hate Apple, when im in a discussion of which is the best smartphone on the planet, i always say is the iPhone lol.. even though there are other phone's with more features than the iPhone, i think it has the advantages by the UI...

Well, that's a little about me, any questions just ask :).

2. styfle

styfle Zealot
    Gold

Post a picture! Just kidding. Nice reveal.

3. computerfox

computerfox Zealot
    Gold

Nice reveal! Congrats on making it to 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

4. mr.reggaeton72

Silver

lol, i was thinking about uploading one to Napoleon's Toilet pic thread lol...

5. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Nice reveal. You're not so bad after all.

6. mr.reggaeton72

Silver

Im going to continue my life for now with the iPhone since it does what i want how i want it(Thank to JB), my barber that i've been getting my haircuts for like the past years, wants to sell me his iPhone, he's giving me a "Domincian Homeboy" discount.. he's selling me his iPhone 3GS 32GB for $200..

Am i getting a good deal ?

7. fearofnormalcy

fearofnormalcy Evangelist
    Gold

I've seen clean jailbroken and unlocked 3GS's going for $300 to $350 around the 'net, with White models going even higher. If the phone you're getting is in good shape, I'd say you made out just fine! Just my opinion, but I think all the issues with the iPhone 4 has helped the 3GS retain more of it's cache and appeal. I have one, and I'd personally take a jailbroken 3GS over a stock iPhone 4 any day, but that's just me...

8. Hello Victor,
    Welcome here.

9. mr.reggaeton72

Silver

It seems to be in way better condition than mine, well, any iPhone is in better condition than mine's lol, but is a white 3GS, i think im going to buy it, my iPhone 3G is just quitting on me,

10. glsda

glsda Zealot
    Gold

Victor, nice reveal,

11. beccaa

beccaa New Member

Nice to meet you.........

12. computerfox

computerfox Zealot
    Gold

nice to meet you too. should i assume your name is becka?