"Hid" all my apps, don't know how to get them back. Help please!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcaraway

Sep 24, 2007
So, I got Installer.app and I installed customize along with others. So, I hid all the apps that were not affiliated with Apple (including customize and installer)..well now I do not know how to get them back...please help

thanks

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
If you're on Windows, use iBrickr to install an application called "Dock". This will give you access to all your apps.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
what you want to do is install a LOADER (there are a few available from your INSTALLER ap, or install the DOCK application with the sunburst in the bottom right. Loader applications are like a folder for all your apps, you click on the loader icon and all your applications (hidden or not) will be in this application. The DOCK Sunburst application is just a quicker way to access these (drag out from corner and flip through every application on your phone, you can also access your customize application to make these applications viewable again if you need to)

I hope this helps

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
by the way, you were the one that wanted those wallpapers made for you, were you still interested in the,? i showed you those samples on your thread

gcaraway

Sep 24, 2007
what you want to do is install a LOADER (there are a few available from your INSTALLER ap, or install the DOCK application with the sunburst in the bottom right. Loader applications are like a folder for all your apps, you click on the loader icon and all your applications (hidden or not) will be in this application. The DOCK Sunburst application is just a quicker way to access these (drag out from corner and flip through every application on your phone, you can also access your customize application to make these applications viewable again if you need to)

I hope this helps
but i hid the installer app. thats my problm..so i don't have access to my installer app

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
but i hid the installer app. thats my problm..so i don't have access to my installer app

If you can access to SSH you can launch it manually.

/Applications/Installer.app/Installer

Then press CTRL-C when you are done to release back to springboard.

Hope this helps!

Cruzer

Jan 31, 2008
Dirty Jersey
how if u don't have ssh, what can you do to find your installer apps and custumize apps thats the one that cuzed me to lose all of my icons, please show me a good way go find it..can I use iBrickr on that..and can you help me find which one to delete? is it /Applications/Customize.app/Customize on ibrickr and would that delete the customize and all of my missing icon would come back again?

where do I go to download "dock" if I'm goin to use iBrickr, n how do I put it in?

help me please