Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenon and Lenses

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I have been thinking if I should buy a PS3 since my Xbox 360 broke down or if I should buy a Xenon system, high and low beams, for my car. Unfortunately my Leon did not come with Xenon lights, and I go to a place called October a lot, almost every two nights, and there are lots of dark places there with screwed up roads and I am not able to see them fully; however, with a little concentration and driving slowly, I can avoid those bumps, pot holes, etc.

I don't have a lot of money, thereforee I'll only be able to buy either of those two things. I honestly cannot decide which one I want more. On one hand, I'm pretty free and bored till at least July, when my summer semester starts, and the PS3 would be nice since there's a great offer by a friend of a friend who owns a store and can sell me a used one in perfect condition for a very good price with two controllers and a couple of games. On the other hand, I am one of those car-modifications fan and the Xenon would be a great addition to my car's headlights, not only because it'll be much better in darker roads, but also because it'll look sexy. :D

If I decide to go for the Xenon, I don't know if I should just install it on my stock headlights:

Headlight_Protectors_large.jpg

Or if I should modify my headlights and install lenses (like the ones in 3, 5, and 7-series BMWs) with Xenon?

The second headlights are for the old 99 - 05 Leon but I am only talking about the lenses inside them.

What do you guys think? I know it's weird I am asking that since it's strictly personal but, well, you guys are great friends and people and your opinions do matter to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
The car enthusiast in me would go for the HID over the PS3. It sounds like the HID's would be more important since they can improve your safety compared to the PS3 which would strictly be entertainment.