Hidden Expedition: Everest

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
Has anyone bought this? I did and I'm really glad I did. Kept me entertained for hours. Basically, it's a cool 'hidden objects' game where you have to find 9 objects in a map which are hidden in this picture. Some are obvious, some are very hard to find. Not only that, but you're in a race with 3 other teams (all computer controlled, mind you). It only cost 59p (99 cents) so it is a real bargain and I have emailed the compay asking them if they have any intentions to release the other two they have (Amazon and a sea one) onto the iPhone for purchase as they are great fun and also cool to do before you go to sleep.

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
I have it, and love it. Great game, I hope to see more like it soon.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I have it too, its very enjoyable, and the graphics really pop out.
It reminds me of a magazine called "highlights" i use to read as a kid, where you find the hidden objects.

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
Here is an email I got back from them.

Hi [my name],

My name is Jeremy and I am happy to help you today.

I'm so glad to hear that you've been enjoying Everest. We're definitely planning on launching more games for the iPhone. We just released Virtual Villagers for the iPhone as well (just a few days ago).

Hopefully soon we'll be launching even more games for the iPhone. We should have a page available on our website in the near future to check. Stay posted!

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know by replying directly to this e-mail.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
I dig Everest... The Stone is a similar game and it's just as fun IMO.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
First, I loved Highlights magazine as a kid.

Secondly, I have played the Expedition Everest game whenever AOL promotes it on the main page and I have fun each time. I might have to pick this up to prepare for the drive to Jacksonville tomorrow.

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
First, I loved Highlights magazine as a kid.

Secondly, I have played the Expedition Everest game whenever AOL promotes it on the main page and I have fun each time. I might have to pick this up to prepare for the drive to Jacksonville tomorrow.

you should, it's well worth the $0.99. kept me busy on a long road trip a few weeks ago.