Hidden feature in iTunes 7.6?

I knew about this at one time but I had forgotten all about it. When you have an iPod/iPhone/Touch connected and you go to the summary screen, you can click on the usage bar and it will tell you different stats about what is on your device.

Nothing too exciting but still worth knowing.

So do we know know what the dark
blue is next to the light blue audio?
Ok on one of my iPhones, I only have music and music videos. I have the blue and dark blue on this iPhone but it doesn't list music videos as videos on that usage bar. I am thinking these are music videos then in the dark blue. On the usage bar, there is simply music, photos, other, free space. Other is the typical 195.2 MB.

On my second iPhone, I just have a few seasons of Reno 911. These are listed as purple and they show as videos on the usage bar.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Ok on one of my iPhones, I only have music and music videos. I have the blue and dark blue on this iPhone but it doesn't list music videos as videos on that usage bar. I am thinking these are music videos then in the dark blue. On the usage bar, there is simply music, photos, other, free space. Other is the typical 195.2 MB.

On my second iPhone, I just have a few seasons of Reno 911. These are listed as purple and they show as videos on the usage bar.
This was exactly my thought but I am still speculating at podcasts?